- 1 piece of naan bread
- 1 heaping teaspoon of pesto (or more depending on size of naan)
- Blue cheese, crumbled
- ½ Avocado from Mexico, sliced
- Fresh corn kernels
- Fresh basil leaves
- Credit: Gracie Carroll
- Spread the pesto evenly across the surface of the naan bread.
- Top with crumbled blue cheese, fresh corn kernels and sliced avocado.
- Finish with a few fresh basil leaves.
- Place in a toaster oven on bake for 10 minutes, or a heated oven at 350 °F.
- Once heated through and slightly toasted, remove from heat and slice to serve.