- 2 Avocados from Mexico
- 1 red pepper
- ¼ chopped red onion (about 75 ml)
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- The juice of half a lime
- A few drops of hot sauce (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven at "broil" mode.
- Place the peppers on a plate with parchment paper and lightly coat with vegetable oil.
- Place in the center of the oven and cook the pepper. Turn over the pepper every 5 minutes (the pepper's skin should be slightly burned).
- Remove from oven, place in a bowl, cover with cellophane and let stand for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the pepper in half and remove the seeds. Place the pepper in cold water and take away the burned skin. Dice and keep on the side.
- Cut avocados in halves, remove the flesh and mash with a fork into a bowl.
- Add the diced peppers, onion, garlic, lime juice, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Mix and serve.