- 5 Avocados from Mexico cut into medium chunks
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 minced jalapeño pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt (season to taste)
- Bacon slices
- Halve and seed avocados.
- Cut into medium chunks (about a half inch thick) inside the avocado shells, then scoop into a bowl with a spoon.
- Add remaining ingredients, except bacon, and mix well. (Don't mash it into a paste; leave somewhat chunky.)
- Season with salt and taste, then fold mixture a little more to combine thoroughly.
- All ingredients can be adjusted to suit your taste. Pair with corn chips.
- *CHEF'S TIP: Grill the bacon slices in a skillet or the oven. Once grilled, crumble and add to guacamole mixture.