- 2 slices multigrain bread, toasted
- 1 Avocado from Mexico, mashed with a fork
- ½ teaspoon lime juice
- 2 soft-boiled eggs (medium soft)
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- Whole grain mustard (to taste)
- Chives to garnish
- Fleur de sel
- Bring to a boil a pot of salted water with a touch of vinegar added. Using a spoon, gently lower the eggs into the water to prevent them from cracking. Boil 5 minutes for a medium soft egg (8 minutes for hard-boiled). Remove the eggs and immerse them in ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Toast the bread slices under the broiler until they reach the desired shade.
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with a fork and blend in the lime juice. Spread the mixture on the toasted bread.
- Slice the eggs lengthwise and arrange them carefully on the bread slices.
- Arrange the radish slices on the bread. Add small dabs of whole grain mustard to taste.
- Garnish with a few chive stems. Add a small pinch of fleur de sel to each slice. Enjoy!