- 4 slices of your favourite white bread
- 1 medium-sized Avocado from Mexico
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Fleur de sel
- ½ lime
- Small cluster of cilantro
- Toast the bread until golden brown. While the bread is toasting, seed and peel an avocado and slice into ½ cm slices.
- Top each slice of toast with ¼ of the avocado slices. You can also spread the avocado with the back of a spoon. Top with a spoonful of olive oil, fleur de sel and pepper to taste. Garnish with a lime wedge and fresh cilantro leaves. Can be served warm or at room temperature.