Avocados: An Everyday Nutritional Ally
Although the avocado is often thought to be a vegetable, it’s actually a fruit that has many nutritional benefits, and you have everything to gain by adding it to your menu. Take a look at how Avocados From Mexico can nourish your body, prevent illness, bring people together, and make you happy!
- Half an avocado contains 24% of your daily recommended fibre intake and 30% of your daily quota of vitamin C.
- Interesting! Contrary to other sources of fat, avocados promote digestion and make you feel fuller.
- Avocados are especially recommended for athletes and growing children, who need to consume more energy.
- Avocados have heart! They contribute to preventing chronic illnesses like diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
- They’re a great partner in the fight against stress, because they strengthen the activity of neurotransmitters that stabilize your mood. We like that!
- Rich in magnesium and a natural anti-inflammatory, avocados are also recommended for women during menstruation and pregnancy. Ladies, for less pain and fewer vitamin deficiencies, avocados are just the thing!
- Long reserved for high tables and elites, avocados are now on every table, to our great delight. It’s a fruit that brings people together, and Mexicans understand that so well: in guacamole, in tacos...avocados are definitely for sharing, sí sí!
- To eat well, you have to know how to enjoy yourself. And if there’s one fruit with which we can have fun and be creative, it’s the avocado!
- Sweet, salty, in guacamole, on toast, grilled on the BBQ, in salads, in sauces, and more… Avocados can be enjoyed in so many ways!
Avocados are a source of energy, balance, and sharing. That’s why you can eat them without an ounce of guilt for breakfast, lunch, as a snack, and again at supper. Any time is Avotime!
Avocados are a source of energy, balance, and sharing.