- 2 slices white bread or another bread of your choice
- 20 g butter
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ¼ cup cheese curds
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno peppers finely diced
- ½ avocado from Mexico, diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Coat the diced avocado with lemon juice to prevent discolouring.
- Set the buttered bread slices in a hot skillet, and cook both sides to a golden brown.
- Arrange the ingredients on one of the bread slices in the order listed, then cover with the second slice of bread.
- Bake the sandwich in a 400° F oven for 6-7 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Slice in half and serve.