- 1 medium Avocado from Mexico, peeled and pitted
- ½ seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 sprig of fresh mint
- 1 radish, chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Place all ingredients and 1 cup of cold water in a blender except for the 1 sprig of mint and radish, and process until smooth.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve garnished with radish and mint leaves.