- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) of seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) sugar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) mayonnaise (homemade or store-bought)
- ½ Napa cabbage, finely chopped
- 2-3 carrots, julienned
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- ¼ cup (60 ml) fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Flesh of 2 avocados, cubed
- In a small bowl, use a whisk to mix the garlic with the lime juice, rice vinegar, sugar and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all remaining ingredients with the vinaigrette. Serve.