- 1 Avocado from Mexico
- 1 chopped green onion (or scallion)
- 1 lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Hot sauce to taste
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise around the pit; twist to separate the halves.
- Strike the pit with the blade of a sharp knife, and remove pit.
- Cut the flesh into cubes; using a large spoon, scoop flesh out of skin into medium bowl.
- Gently toss with green onion, limejuice, garlic, salt and pepper being careful not to mash avocado.