Avocado toast with Green Goddess Dressing
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- 2 ripe avocados cut in bite size chunks
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 slices crusty bread
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- ½ cup arugula leaves
- ½ cup peppery micro salad (optional)
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Green Goddess dressing
- ½ cup parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- ½ cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 12 mint leaves
- ½ cup chives, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp water (if it’s too thick)
- Green Goddess Dressing (directions)
Place all ingredients minus the oil and water in a food processor and mix until perfectly smooth.
- Slowly add the oil while running until the dressing is emulsified. (add water if you find it too thick.)
- Keep in a hermetically sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 14 days.
Prepare avocado pieces and drizzle them with lemon juice so they don’t brown. Set aside.
- In a large pan on medium heat, cook the bread slices with the olive oil until toasted and golden.
- Spread the avocado pieces onto the toast pushing them slightly into the bread. Top with arugula and micro greens and sprinkle with feta and hemp seeds.
- Drizzle with green goddess vinaigrette. Finish with a crack of pepper if desired!