Cheesy Avocado Spicy Chips
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 pinch of cayenne (to taste)
- ¾ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F. line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with the lemon juice until well pureed. (There can be some small lumps, this will add nice color to the chips.) add the spices and cheese until well incorporated.
- Place dollops of approx. 1 tbsp onto the baking sheet with 2-3” in between each.
- Using a second sheet of parchment paper, cover the dollops and flatten them with the back of a spoon or your palm in order to make circles approximately 3“ wide.
- Cook in oven for approximately 16 minutes before gently flipping and cooking another 2-3. Remove onto a cooling rack to let dry completely and crisp up.
- You can do this in two batches or cook on two baking sheets at the same time.