Healthy Chocolate Chip Avocado Muffins
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- 2½ cups oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 large avocado
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips (like Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a muffin tray with liners or spray with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl combine oat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a blender combine avocado, maple syrup, applesauce and vanilla.
- Add blender ingredients to dry ingredients and then mix in eggs. Stir until well-combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly amongst muffin cups for a total of 12 muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes (give or take depending on oven heat and altitude). Muffins are ready when the tops spring back after being touched.
- Allow to cool for 20 mins before removing from muffin tin.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for longer.
The Healthy Maven