Healthy Homemade Avocado Matcha Popsicles
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 2-3 tablespoons quality maple syrup
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- Put all ingredients into a high-power blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle mould.
- Place the caps on top or insert your popsicle sticks.
- Put your popsicles in the freezer to set overnight or until frozen solid.
- You can run hot water over your mould to help remove the popsicles once frozen.