Mint Basil Guacamole
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- 4 ripe avocados
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil (finely chopped)
- 1½ limes (juiced)
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika (plus more for sprinkling)
- 1½ teaspoons Himalayan or sea salt
- Small handful pumpkin seeds
- Small handful sunflower seeds
- 150g container of soft tofu (optional)
- Tortilla chips
- Cucumber slices (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl using two forks. Add the soft tofu if you prefer a ‘lighter’ guacamole. Sprinkle lightly with smoked paprika.
- Serve with tortilla chips and/or cucumber slices (another light option, if you prefer).