Shrimp, Avocado, Basil, and Fresh Parsley Salad
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) sour cream
- ¼ cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups (750 ml) arugula
- 3 cups (750 ml) baby spinach
- 16 shrimp, 16–20 count, cooked
- 1 cup (250 ml) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup (250 ml) Northern shrimps, cooked
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) sliced almonds, toasted
- About 4 tbsp. (60 ml) basil leaves
- 2 shallots, minced
- In a bowl, mix all dressing ingredients.
- Put arugula, baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, shrimps, avocado slices, almonds, basil, and shallots in a serving dish (or 4 individual dishes).
- Pour dressing over to serve.