Veggie Bowl with Marinated Tofu and Avocado
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- Juice of half a lemon
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) seasoned rice vinegar
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) maple syrup
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp.) grated fresh ginger
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) soy sauce
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) oil
- 1 block of tofu (about ⅔ lb.), cubed
- 1 L (4 cups) cooked rice and/or quinoa, farro, beans, etc.
- 1 L (4 cups) greens (watercress, lettuce, arugula, etc.)
- 500 ml (2 cups) cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 mini cucumbers, sliced into rounds
- 6 radishes, sliced into rounds
- 250 ml (1 cup) green beans (or snow peas, etc.), blanched
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and quartered
- In a bowl, use a whisk to combine all ingredients for the vinaigrette.
- In another bowl, toss ⅓ of the vinaigrette together with the tofu. Let it marinate up to 4 hours.
- Fill serving bowls with rice and/or your choice of grain and top with greens, veggies, marinated tofu, and avocado wedges. Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve.