- 2 slices multigrain bread, toasted
- 1 Avocado from Mexico, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- Fennel and dill to garnish
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- ½ mango, finely diced
- 4-5 strawberries, finely diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- To make the salsa, mix the diced mango and strawberries, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium-sized bowl.
- Toast the bread slices under the broiler until they reach the desired shade.
- Fan out the thinly sliced avocado on the toasted bread slices. Add the mango salsa, followed by the pomegranate seeds (1 tablespoon per bread slice).
- Garnish with a few fennel slices and dill sprigs. Add pepper to taste.