- 3 Avocados from Mexico
- 12 chicken wings
- ½ tomato diced (about 125 ml)
- ½ green pepper diced (about 75 ml)
- ¼ chopped red onion (about 75 ml)
- 150 ml canned black beans, well rinsed
- Twenty coriander leaves
- The juice of half a lime
- A few drops of hot sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 180 ml sour cream
- 6 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- 6 coriander leaves
- Cook the chicken wings, let them cool down and remove the flesh from the bones.
- Cut avocados in halves and remove the flesh without damaging the skin. Keep avocado peels on the side.
- Cut avocados flesh into small cubes.
- In a bowl, place the avocado cubes, the flesh of chicken wings, diced tomato, green pepper, red onion, beans, coriander, lime juice and hot sauce. Season to taste.
- Stuff generously the avocados peel with the mixture. Garnish with sour cream and bacon. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve.