Eggs and avocado salad, micro greens and crispy prosciutto
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- 8 slices of bread
Eggs and avocado salad
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and roughly puréed
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) dill, minced
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) mayonnaise or plain yogourt
- 10 ml (2 teaspoons) Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- Micro greens, to taste
- For the egg and avocado salad, mix all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- For the crispy prosciutto, preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Arrange the slices of prosciutto on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven for about 25 minutes until crispy. Set aside.
- Garnish the bread slices with the egg and avocado salad, crispy prosciutto and micro greens.