Garden Herb Avocado Dip
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- 3–4 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 large avocado
- 1 heaped tbsp. tahini
- Juice of half a lemon
- A handful of fresh cilantro and basil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. ice-cold water
- Into a food processor add the roasted garlic, chickpeas, avocado, tahini, lemon juice, cilantro, basil and salt/pepper. Blend well combined then begin adding olive oil from the top opening of the processor. Do the same with the cold water and add as much water as 1 tbsp. at a time till you reach your desired consistency (I used 2 tbsp. cold water).
- Enjoy with fresh veggies, chips or bread! Honestly, the possibilities are endless.
Recipe by FoodByMaria