Ricotta toast with caramelized avocados and figs
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- 250 ml (1 cup) ricotta
- 60 ml (¼ cup) honey
- 4 fresh figs, halved
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and quartered
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- Rosemary sprigs, to taste
- Sea salt
- 4 thick slices of toasted country bread or other, to taste
- In a skillet, caramelize the figs and avocados with honey, orange zest and juice and rosemary for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spread the ricotta on the toasted bread slices and garnish with caramelized figs and avocados. Sprinkle with sea salt.