Roasted Cauliflower, Farro and Avocado Salad
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- 1 cup (250 ml) farro
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cumin seeds
- 1 cauliflower, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 chili pepper, sliced
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) of fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) toasted sesame seeds
- Oven temperature: 200°C/400°F
- Cook the farro according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the olive oil with the lemon juice, garlic and cumin. Add the cauliflower slices and toss them in the mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the slices of cauliflower on an oven-safe baking sheet covered with parchment paper and cook in the centre of the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until slices are golden brown.
- Serve the slices of cauliflower with farro, cubed avocado, slices of chili pepper, coriander and sesame seeds. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.