Smoked Salmon and Ricotta Pizza with Avocado and Arugula
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- 1 ball of store-bought pizza dough (about 250 g)
- ½ clove of garlic, minced (optional)
- ⅔ cup (180 ml) ricotta
- 1 ball of mozzarella, sliced in rounds
- 1¼ red onion, sliced in rounds
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) olive oil
- ¼ lb. (125 g) smoked salmon
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) capers
- Flesh of 1 avocado, cut into strips
- ⅔ cup (180 ml) arugula leaves
- Oven temperature: 200°C/400°F
- On a floured work surface, spread out the pizza dough with your hands or with a rolling pin and place on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Top the dough with the garlic, ricotta, mozzarella rounds and onion.
- Drizzle the pizza with olive oil and cook in the centre of the oven for 14 minutes or until the crust is golden.
- Serve garnished with smoked salmon, capers, avocado strips and arugula leaves.