Watermelon and Avocado Salad with Spinach and Feta
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) olive oil
- 4 cups (1 L) watermelon with rind removed, cubed
- ¼ of a red onion, sliced
- Flesh of 2 avocados, cubed
- 4 cups (1 L) baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup (125 ml) feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice with the olive oil.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients for the salad together and serve.