Avocado and Tuna Salad Sandwich
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- 2 cans (170 g each) tuna, drained
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) mayonnaise (homemade or store-bought)
- 4 poppyseed buns, cut in half length-wise
- Flesh of one avocado, sliced
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 leaves of lettuce
- In a bowl, mix the tuna with the green onions and mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- On a clean surface, spread the tuna mixture on the bread and garnish with sliced avocado, sliced tomato and lettuce. Serve with pickles if desired.