Smoked Salmon and Chili Pepper Mini Bites with Avocado Mousseline
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- 1 avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- 225 g (½ lb.) hot smoked salmon, shredded
- ¼ red onion, cut into thin 1-inch strips
- ½ chili pepper, cut into thin rounds
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp.) fresh dill, chopped
- Salt, pepper to taste
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Around 24 scoop-type tortilla chips
- 60 mL (¼ cup) grated Tex-Mex cheese
- Using a food processor, blend the avocado with the lime juice until a smooth consistency is obtained. Reserve the mousseline in a pastry bag or a Ziploc bag with one corner cut.
- In a bowl, use your hands to gently mix the salmon with the onion, chili pepper, dill, and olive oil. Season to taste.
- Garnish the tortilla chips with this mixture, sprinkle grated cheese on top, and add a dollop of avocado mousseline. Serve.