- 1 English muffin, sliced in half
- 1 egg
- 3 slices Black Forest ham, sliced chiffonade style
- Handful of arugula or lettuce of your choice
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- ½ avocado from Mexico, thinly sliced
- Butter a ramekin, and break an egg into it. Microwave for 30 seconds or until the egg is cooked.
- Slice the ingredients as indicated above.
- Arrange all of the ingredients on the sandwich, starting with the arugula, then the ham, egg, cheese and avocado.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper, and enjoy!