Egg and Avocado Casserole
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- 1 avocado, quartered
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup pancetta, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Ground pepper, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat and brown the diced pancetta for 8 minutes.
- Add avocado quarters and eggs and cook until done.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with tomatoes, onions, and Parmesan before serving.