Scrambled Eggs with Herbs and Avocado on Naan Bread
This recipe was added to your favourites! Find it under Recipes > My favourite recipes
- 4 small naan breads (or 2 larger naan breads, cut in half)
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) water
- 60 ml (¼ cup) crème fraiche (optional)
- 30 ml (tbsp.) minced chives
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- Heat naan bread in oven if desired.
- Combine eggs and water in a bowl and whisk gently. In a skillet over medium-low heat, cook eggs in butter, stirring regularly, for about 5 minutes. Just before eggs are cooked to your liking, stir in crème fraiche and herbs, and season with salt and pepper.
- Top naan bread with scrambled eggs, herbs, and diced avocado.